I love to decorate for the holidays. I decided to whip up these cute little hearts to help me out of my post-Christmas depression :). They were really easy and I love how they turned out.
Want to make your own?
1. Draw a heart (I did mine on cardstock)
2. Find some fabric and cut out as many hearts as you want, with a ration of 2:1 (two hearts per every finished heart)
3. Sew around the edges, leaving the bottom point of the heart opened so you can fill it with batting
4. Fill the heart with batting
5. I finished off the bottom opening with a wide basting stitch, and then there was enough space to squeeze the pointy end of the skewer inside it
6. I randomly placed all of my finished hearts in Mason jarsThis is not a completely original idea from me: I couldn’t find the actual source, but here is the picture that inspired me to make this project.